Affordable website design
Years spent developing websites for small businesses have allowed us to perfect an affordable web design package. A brochure website acts just like a print brochure would: it outlines your business and services and provides a way for people to contact you.
A 5 page brochure web design might typically comprise of the following:
- A homepage giving an overview of your business, highlighting a few key features or services
- An "About us" page, giving some more detail and history to your business
- A "Services" page outlining the services you offer
- A "contact" page showing contact details with a contact form
- A 5th page for any extra information you might like to display related to your business.
There's no need to be limited to just the basic 5 page package. Your website will be built on a framework which is almost infinitely expandable and so extra pages can be added at no extra cost, as long as they follow a similar layout to existing pages.
For an small extra cost you can add any of the features described at the top of this page. In fact, often clients will start off with a basic website and then ask us to add pages and features to it over time as their business grows and develops.
Brochure web design examples
Below are some examples of websites which are based on a simple brochure format, although some have developed into quite advanced sites!